Sunday 3 January 2016

Welcome to 2016!

Hello dear readers and welcome to 2016. A new year has begun and I am keen to get back into regular blogging about my projects. The holidays are a busy time for us as I am not as free to sit down and blog away after lunch as I am while school term is on.

My holidays projects have been many and varied and I look forward to sharing them with you soon. Meanwhile, we have moved to a new city (Toowoomba) and are in the process of putting down some roots and finding our way around before Daryl gets back to work. The Christmas period has been busy with delightful family gatherings and birthdays... truly my favourite time of the year.

I have sewn for my first niece, starting planting a vegetable garden and involved myself in my husband's wedding photography. I even managed to sew a new dress for myself. Life is good and God has brought us safely to a new year. I'm looking forward to seeing what unfolds in this next chapter of life in Toowoomba!

No comments:

Post a Comment