Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Block of the Month Quilt Progress

So, I finally got around to purchasing the batting and backing for my block of the month quilt. Wow, quilting products are so expensive, I don't know if I'll be making another quilt any time soon! I also got the basting spray to stick the layers together to make for easier quilting at the machine.
It took me a good 4 hours of work to quilt a simple design (mostly just outlining my blocks), but I am pretty impressed with the results! Now I just have to work out how to add the binding and baby will have a lovely quilt for the cot!
Quilt stuck together and pinned for extra security!

Struggling to juggle all the fabric under the machine!

Quilting finished! (It looks like it needs another iron!)


The quilt design from the back

No comments:

Post a Comment