Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas Dress

We are moving to another city in just over a week. I have been feverishly sewing and drawing patterns for the last couple weeks, trying to get all my current projects done. One of these patterns was for a very cute drop waisted dress. I first designed this dress as a birthday present for a friend's daughter.
I made it up as a size 12-18 months in a very cute pale blue fabric with white spots. It looked fabulous.


So I drew a size 2 as well. And got carried away with Christmas ideas. This is the amazing result. (I love it!)

Red satin and glittery tulle...
Buttons down the back...
A cute Peter Pan collar...
A printed Christmas print for the bodice...

How Christmas-y and cute is that? This dress design would have to be one of my absolute favourites now. Easy to sew and so cute on a little girl.

The Christmas dress comes in two sizes, 12-18 months and size 2. You can find this pattern on my Etsy shop by following the link below!

Christmas Dress PDF Pattern



No comments:

Post a Comment