Thursday 25 February 2016

A New Venture - Wedding Photography

This post is simply a way for my to share some of my excitement about a new venture that my husband and I are starting up. My husband, Daryl, has been into wedding photography for a while now and has finally got a website up and going. I am his assistant... holding flashes, adjusting skirts and generally helping out. We make a good team (I think) and I believe his photos speak for themselves. I'm very proud of my husband for working so hard at his photography and becoming so good at it!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in the south east corner of Queensland (or are just curious), here is a website for you to take a peak at! (Click on the link below).


Some of my favourite images from Daryl's portfolio:










No comments:

Post a Comment