Monday 26 January 2015

Bridal Shower Quilt

My little sister is getting married soon and I was in charge of her bridal shower on the weekend. As a special gift for her, I decided to create a sort of memory quilt for her to remember her friends by.
When I sent out the invitations, each guest received a quilt block to appliqué and decorate as they wished. When they were all returned, I was able to put them together to create a lovely quilt.
The ladies who participated created little works of art and together they complete a very pretty whole. I'm very happy with the final product and hope it gives joy and sweet memories for many years to come.

The finished quilt







Ready for the bridal shower! 

1 comment:

  1. My gosh your friends and family are talented. Those blocks are beautiful. The bridal quilt is stunning. Bravo!! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete