Friday 15 August 2014

Baby Boy Overalls

I happened to pop into Spotlight the other week just for something to do and they had a half price fabric sale and all patterns for $5! Who could pass up an opportunity like that? Certainly not me.
I came home with only three patterns and two pieces of fabric (thanks to my little boy for saving me money by protesting about the shopping trip)! One of the patterns is a cute little set of clothes that included a very simple pattern for overalls.
Over the last week and a bit I have been putting them together... not that they should take that long. A solid hour and a half should have done the trick. Thanks again to my boy for helping me spread out the fun of sewing over a whole week! Here he is looking extremely cute in his new overalls! I love that boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment