Monday 11 March 2013

New Sony Nex 5R Camera!!

My husband and I have recently purchased a beautiful new camera. It is a Sony Nex 5R. I have always wanted a camera that takes lovely sharp images and now I finally have my wish! The Nex 5R is a mirrorless camera and takes pictures of a similar quality to an SLR camera (without the size and weight) and has interchangeable lenses. I look forward to learning the basics of photography to do justice to my camera!

The two lenses that came with the camera include a 4.5-6.3/55-210 zoom lens and a 3.5-5.6/16-50 standard lens. In time we would like to get a macro lens and a lens that has the largest aperture available for the camera (I think 1.8).

Below are some of our beginner shots!




A fly on the bin
Beautiful Autumn sky!
Butcher bird
Fig tree roots
Fallen flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment